The Glynn County School Nutrition Department will once again offer the drive-thru meal service for all children ages 18 and younger from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 8, at the following school locations:
- Altama Elementary (front door)
- Brunswick High (bus ramp)
- Burroughs-Molette Elementary (bus ramp)
- Satilla Marsh Elementary (front door)
- St. Simons Elementary (front door at café entrance)
- Sterling Elementary (front door)
Meal packets will include two breakfast meals and two lunch meals, and will be provided to all students who come on-site to pick them up.
Parents/guardians can also pick up meals for their children; however, there will be a limit of four meal packets for those without children present. Please keep in mind that the drive-thru meal service will be closed for the Labor Day Holiday.
As a reminder, breakfast and lunch are offered at no cost for all students through the 2021-22 school year. To view the menus for September, visit http://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/index.php?sid=1500954241653